Premium 5 Inch Utility knife from Flint & Flame
A great, light slicer; this blade is both diverse and very easy to use. Its sharp point is perfect for piercing and intricate scoring, the ideal tool for crafting a 1970’s style tomato rose!
Whether you’re using this knife for refined garnishing, segmenting an orange or simply cutting into a nice juicy steak, this knife is a great all-rounder.
Supplied in a black gift box.
There are 7 keys to the ‘uniqueness’ of a Flint & Flame knife. They are…
1. Zero Pressure Point (ZPP) technology – our unique Zero Pressure Point handle is designed to eliminate the risk of calluses forming after prolonged use, this is a real must for home and professional Chefs alike.
2. Centre Point Balance (CPB) – the beautifully contoured ergonomically designed handle incorporates our unique Centre Point Balance technology. With the weight of the knife balanced at the central point, you get excellent control and precision.
3. Ergonomic Handle – the rounded handle fills your hand with a comfortable grip. As the knife fits snugly into your hand (with no pressure points) it eliminates the fatigue and discomfort common with so many knives on the market today.
4. Smooth Bolster & Spine – the smooth bolster and spine enable you to “pinch” the knife correctly at the top of the blade (essential for fine chopping) and makes the knives comfortable to hold and easy to control.
5. German Steel – the high quality blade is made with X50CrMoV15 German Steel.This steel takes and holds a long lasting ‘edge’ which means that your Flint & Flame knives are super sharp, highly durable and professional quality.
6. Razor Sharp Edge – Flint & Flame knives stay sharp for longer and require minimal maintenance. To retain our famous razor sharp edge, and ensure optimum performance, simply rock backwards and forwards 5 or 6 times through the Flint & Flame ceramic knife sharpener every 2 to 3 weeks.
7. Sharp Heel – being able to sharpen the entire blade all the way back to the heel means you can keep the heel nice and sharp, which is great for mincing garlic and herbs.