Flint & Flame Pro Series 6" Santoku Knife & Blade Guard
The Pro Series features the same X50 CR MOV 15 High Carbon German Steel used in the premium range, combined with a new, high impact silicone handle, ensuring you never lose your grip. The soft touch ribbed handle is a delight to hold, even if your hands are a little wet. This gives superb control when using the knife, delivering precise results every time.
Fully suitable for commercial and domestic kitchens, the modern, contemporary design makes it perfect for chefs and home cooks alike.
Each and every Pro Series Knife comes supplied with a hard wearing blade protector, keeping it and other knives safe in the drawer.
- German Steel – the high quality blade is made with X50CrMoV15 German Steel. This steel takes and holds a long lasting ‘edge’ which means that your Flint & Flame knives are super sharp, highly durable and professional quality.
- Smooth Bolster & Spine – the smooth bolster and spine enable you to “pinch” the knife correctly at the top of the blade (essential for fine chopping) and makes the knives comfortable to hold and easy to control.
- Centre Point Balance (CPB) – the beautifully contoured ergonomically designed handle incorporates our unique Centre Point Balance technology. With the weight of the knife balanced at the central point, you get excellent control and precision.
- Sharp Heel – being able to sharpen the entire blade all the way back to the heel means you can keep the heel nice and sharp, which is great for mincing garlic and herbs.
- Razor Sharp Edge – Flint & Flame knives stay sharp for longer and require minimal maintenance. To retain our famous razor sharp edge, and ensure optimum performance, simply rock backwards and forwards 5 or 6 times through the Flint & Flame ceramic knife sharpener every 2 to 3 weeks.