The Signature 17cm/7" santoku knife has a wide scalloped blade for precision slicing and dicing. Fully forged from high quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel with a hand applied 15° blade edge for superior sharpness.
• Highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel.
• Hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness.
• Fully forged from a single piece of steel for superior strength.
• Full tang for incredible strength and balance.
• Angled bolster for full use of the cutting edge and precision control.
• Hardened to Rockwell 56 for ease of maintenance.
• Ergonomic DuPont™ handle, mechanically finished for hygiene.
• Multi-award winning British design and a 25 year guarantee.
To maintain a superior cutting edge we strongly recommend the regular honing of this Santoku knife with a Signature Hand Held Knife Sharpener. All Signature kitchen knives are dishwasher safe. Supplied in presentation packaging.
You must be aged 18 or over to buy knives in the UK.
Blade Length: 170mm
Part Number SIGSA2069V